Saturday, December 30, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year part 2

Life is just too good.

And for Christmas..who needs to buy a Christmas tree (especially when you have no money) when you can just make one! I had to get real creative, but I was determined to have a Christmas tree haha. This is the best I could do.

Christmas morning we spent with Bishop Folau and his family #Theeeebestttt Mate Ma'a Tonga Brekky (Breakfast) haha. 

And then we kicked it with our other family, the Masima's! They went all out to dress up haha, it's fun being apart of other family's traditions! 

We found this crazy as Christmas Spider, he's got decorations on him and everything! #DefinitelyPoisonous 

And then there was this crazy guy at the train station, he was just by himself closing his eyes and shaving his face.. everyone thought he was crazy but I went to talk to him..one thing turned into another and then he started singing to me in Egyptian! Hahah I was like "ohhh this is new" I had to remember the moment by taking a pic with him.

Yep a lot of stuff happening! Pray for Charley this week! Love being a missionary around this time. Have a Happy New Year everyone! Ofa atu!

Sister Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment