Monday, January 22, 2018

The time is far spent, there is little remaining

My last MLC (missionary leadership council, where all the zl's and stl's get together) I bore my dying testimony to the them... and hoi I was full of emotions when I finished and then President calls over to me and says, "Sister Beck..say your testimony in Tongan" Hoi President! hahah so I did, and you guessed it..more emotions. I felt the Spirit really carrying the words out of me and for the first time I wasn't translating in my head what I was saying, I just said it. The Spirit has one voice, and one language. I'm grateful the many ways the Lord has stretched me on my mission, and that includes learning Tongan! And learning the way the spirit works with other languages!

Anyway.....Lots of miracles, Dotty, we are preparing her baptism, we've had to overcome a few challenges with her. We've prayed really hard what is best for her then in a lesson we turned to a random page in the Book of Mormon and it was 2 Nephi 31:21 It was an answer to our direct question! SOOO fingers cross, next week!
Pics:
Some goodbyes at MLC :(
A re-inactment of our first photo we took together when Sister Doig came into the mission :)
Half of our outtake!
Flashback to Fairfield, saying goodbye to one of my favorite familes, Masima family!
Charley and her beautiful half tongan half palangi babies 
My tongan baby neices and nephews :) (WML's kids and sister's kids)
Jay my golden investigator!







No comments:

Post a Comment