Monday, February 19, 2018

Onward, Ever Onward!

It has truly been absolutely THE hardest 18 months of my life, hoi. Hahah and the most rewarding, FULFILLING, and happiest, 18 months of my life. And it now comes to end (so dramatic aye).
I know with out a doubt, and with all of my heart, that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on this earth, that it contains the fullness of Jesus Christ's gospel. I know that I would not be able to get through ANYTHING in life without the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, and that all will be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We are continually being tested. My faith, and trust has been tested HEAPS the last portion of my mission. I think Heavenly Father is trying to let me learn all the lessons I can before I go home. I know that I will be able to hug my Mission President, President Bingham, and see him on both feet walking again one day, in this life or the next. I'm grateful for what the Lord has had me experience and changed on my mission. I'm going home a different person! I'm now a forever disciple of Jesus Christ!
I love what my brother Garrick said, "Life is full of ends but there’s always a beginning to celebrate at each end!" I'm excited to celebrate a new beginning with you family!
Onward, ever onward!
HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!
Sister Beck 

Pics:
-One last hike (Sister Harmon, we fly home together and were in the MTC together. Been a LONG 18 months!)
-FA Australia! (My cheer coach would be so proud, look at that jump!)
-It's a tradition for the missionaries who are finishing their mission to be "sasa'd" (Samoan beating more or less) by their companion. 
-My hoa had too much fun with it..
-Well for my last weekend as a missionary I was able to go to the Endowment session of my Recent Convert who me and Sister Uelese baptized down in Canberra my first area, it was such a blessing to witness that! Especially after everything that has happened. We've all been through a lot, especially Stephanie, and she worked for it. Had to climb some mountains but she made it to the temple!
-She's so happy!
-The necklace that mom gave me, Stephanie was so excited to wear it to the temple!
-My investigator Jay from Fairfield came for my last sunday! (Her first time at church!!!!!)
-My ward mission leader from Fairfield and his family came to see me :)
-Then my member from Dapto, KIARA visited me hoi! It was overwhelming ya'll











-And then THESE studs came up and trained it to see me, TJ (member from Fairfield) and Irie (recent convert in Fairfield)
-The Maile family :)
-Then Bishop's family, last mean feed with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment